Rover Diva Logo

Rover Diva Logo

Friday, July 30, 2010

Rover Diva Grace Goes to Virginia by Grace

I flew from Phoenix to DC, all by myself.  For a two week visit.  Flying alone is fun!  But stressful for my parents.
I visited my Aunt Jenifer, Uncle Will, Grandmother, Grandaddy and my cousins, Claire and Trey in Virginia.  My Grandparents live in Clifton, VA.  My Uncle Will is a pilot in the US Navy.  They are stationed right now at Virgina Beach.  I spent most of my trip in Virgina Beach. 

My Granddaddy has some old Range Rover's but they don't run most of the time.  



Here we are at a Japanese restaurant. Yum!!!

Earlier in July, I went to San Diego with my parents and swam in the Pacific Ocean. So, I've been in both the Atlantic and Pacific ocean in the same mouth.  
Cool!! or maybe Wet!!

It was my first time on a bogey board. 
It was so fun!!!


We went to Colonial Williamsburg.  Both Claire and I own Felicity, a colonial American Girl Doll.  We wanted to bring our Felicity dolls, but Trey wanted to bring something too.  So, he brought Master Yoda.  It is kind of funny to see him running around Colonial Williamsburg with a Yoda =)




This is a horse just like Felicity's.

We found out that this house is what the Felicity books were based on, but not used much in the Felicity movie. 

Here is Felicity's house that was used most of the time in the movie.


We decided to give our toys a shoulder ride.

Me and Claire got mob caps, just like Felicity!

Trey got a three corner hat.




I had lot of fun in Virgina.

2 comments:

  1. you are so lucky! It looks awesome!It looks like alot of fun!! Beautiful horses you got to see!GLAD YOUR BACK !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job. I wish I had Yoda like Trey.

    ReplyDelete