Rover Diva Logo

Rover Diva Logo

Monday, August 9, 2010

2 Divas in North Carolina

North Carolina Aquarium at Fort Fisher Island
By Samantha



Sophia and I saw a big circle fish glass eye that ws 4 in. thick and it curved 4 feet into the water. 




We also saw a green eel.  As soon as I saw it, I shiverd.  It was 5 feet long.


  
  
We saw Jelly Fish...



  
and Sea Horses.




My mom loved this baby golden turtel, because it was rescuded from the beaches of North Carolina.


  

We also saw a rare albino allegater named Luna.  Luna is a Spanish word, it means "Moon" in English.  The aquarium basis it's funds on traveler's and vacationer's.  The funds are then used to rescue the Sea Turtles and the eegs they lay on the beaches of Carolina.  They also use the funds for other species that are found in the Carolina's that are in danger of extinction.  Other funds come from donors of big companie's or vacationer's like us.  So, next time that you're in North Carolina, visit the Aquarium, donate if you can, and you'll see what my sister and I saw!!

5 comments:

  1. Nice story, sounds like a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had too much fun out there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rover Diva IzabellaAugust 9, 2010 at 4:56 PM

    It looks awesome, you are so lucky to see all of that. I especially love sea creatures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Job on your post girls, I love the sea turtle also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all. I had a good time.

    ReplyDelete