Rover Diva Logo

Rover Diva Logo

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

AZLRO Rally 2011 – The Super Duper Trail Story – by Dalene

March 6th, 2011

Land Rovers: LR3, Discovery I, Discovery II, Jeep, Defender 90
Drivers: Shaun, Ryan, Rob, Chad, Bill Burke
Diva: Dalene
Trail: Ajax Mine



 On Sunday morning we ate breakfast and packed our stuff.  My dad led a trail but the Rover Divas were not there.  It was sad that my Rover Diva friends weren’t with me.

On the trail two guys walked to Rob’s truck and told us that their Buggy was stuck in a hole. Things did not look good for the Buggy. I was not scared because the guys have fixed and helped trucks before.

Rob had a good idea. We pulled them up with a rope on a winch.  There were four winches. Everyone helped us pull him out.

The buggy was in a mineshaft and we got him out. I was happy that it didn’t take a long time. I’m glad that the buggy started running.

After that we ate lunch. We drove on a hard trail called Ajax before we went home. The trail was fun and everyone had a good time. I brought home some rocks from the trail. I always bring rocks home from the trail for my collection.


6 comments:

  1. What an exciting and memorable day for you. Good job on your post, and l love the picture of you in your Rover Diva Shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. roverdiva IzabellaApril 5, 2011 at 7:26 PM

    Congratulations on your post!!!That is so cool how you have a rock collection with rocks from every trail run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a good Job on the post Dalene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will NOT lose your
    hid systems if you upgrade to HID unless your vehicle is equipped with a headlight bulb that has the high and low beam function in the same bulb (sizes are H4, HB2, H13, 9003, 9004, 9007, 9008.

    ReplyDelete